Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
What's up

I'm here in Gainesville. I don't know if you've ever seen me around but you can't miss me.

I'm the guy with the b13 4 door with the street weapon body kit. My name's Jeff
Nice to meet you!!!!!!!!
Let me know and we can meet up somewhere you can see me bro's b14 with a Jap-spec SR20DE in it.
We're a big nissan family.
We can help you out with anything you need.

Later

Jeff

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you ever go out by ale house on fridays? I see a bunch oh guys out there a couple times a month? do you go to uf? well you and your buddy's car will make mine look stupid, but I guess I gotta start somewhere.. where do you get your work done in town?
Brad

B

·
0 Posts
It's all good we started from the same place you started at. We've just had more time to work on our rides.
but anyways......
Between my brother and me we do all of our own work. We let only a few people even touch our cars. One person is a master nissan mechanic. But hey we're always willing to offer a helping hand to anyone. If you need any help I'm there.

Most of the time I'm out there on thurday night. If you let me know I'll be sure to be out there this thursday. but I'm thinking of leaving for the weekend so let me know. If you're going to be there. I'll show up for a fellow nissan owner.

Give me a call 215-6634

jeff

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats cool man.. I appreciate the offer.. I may not be able to make it out there much cause I work a lot.. one at the gym on campus and I am most likely gonna try to bounce at a bar this summer a friend of mine owns a bar downtown so that will be my weekend job..
Brad

·
Registered
85 Posts
Gaiseville

Yeah, Im from gainesville. I do go to the meeting out side of the ale house on thursday nights at 10:00. Its alot of fun and there are alot of 300zx. there are some other nissans.....240sx, 200sx, Sentras. I just bought my car this tuesday, and I dont want to show my car until I do some mods. Im heavy into stereos, and know some friends who will help me do some mods on my car. If you havent yet you should go to the meetings, its a friendly envirornment there are no requirements or fees, and if you got questions theres someone there who can answer it.

B

·
0 Posts
I'm there!!!!!

I don't get there till like 11 cause of work but I'm almost always there. between me and my brother we know everything almost and if we don't know it we know who to go too.

Look for me!!! an say HI

I'm the guy with the 4 door b13 with body kit shaved door handles and it's gray.

if you don't see me around the car just ask who's it is everyone there knows me.

Jeff

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well.. can't make it tonight cause I have a paper due tommorow morning, but I will try to get there next week.. I have a black 200sx se with exhaust and intake (gotta start somewhere).. look forward to meeting you guys.. what shop do you all use in gainesville.. I have a short shifer that I want to get installed, but I don't want to pay 75 bucks (@ smoking customs) to get it done..
Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
there are people there who can tell you how to change it out. My name is Davian, I drive a 00 Sentra GXE, no mods yet just two unconnected tens in the trunk, I usually hang out with Kai, and the round abouts of Ashes car, trust me you learn who Ash is real quick, if you want to take a look at his beast (300zx) go to ashleypowers.com, I'll see you both around

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went by there last night on my way to meet some budies at ale house for pool and golden tee, and I didn't see the b13.. but that 300zx was pretty bad ass.. whats the lcd screen in the top left side of the car for? I didn't stay lon cause I had my roomates with me and they wanted to go inside..

·
Registered
85 Posts
300zx

the LCD is an analog display of all Ash's guages, for the turbos, temp...all the stuuf under the hood. Also you probably didnt notice but hes got a computer inside his car, and has just got a Fuel management program for his car, the onlt catuce is hes still hasnt pluged it in to the ECU....$150 part involved, but small price to pay considering WOLF will go for around $1500, as Ashs like to say if its cheap and it works you cant go wrong. Ash pulls cheap off with a clean look, and has spent more on upgrading his car the what ive got in the bank.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats what I figured the lcd screen was for... it looked really good there.. umm I looked at his sight and saw his computer.. looks pretty nice.. wish I had the $ to do stuff like that, but I'm a poor college student that makes minimum wage working at SW rec.. ohh well

·
Registered
85 Posts
He built everything himself on that car...well for the most part. I understand about the money bit Ive just started working mysecnod job, but Im going to install a clod air intake on my car this weekend. If your really intrested in ashes car look at his site ashleypowers.com it shows and tells everything

H

·
0 Posts
I'm well aware that there are tons of you fellow Nissan guys up there in Gainsville.....would you guys be interested in attending the All NIssan meet this year to be held in Tampa????

If so, let me know and I'll send you an e-mail with all the information.....240sx, 200sx Sentras, 300z, doesn't matter..if it's NIssan badged, you're invited. List is up to abpout 50 cars so far...we want more!!!!

-Bill

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd definately be interested... however it depends on when the meet is.. I will be working pretty much 7 days a week soon, but I may be able to get some time off to come to a meet.. just give us some notice.. Also I know I asked this question before but what shops do you guys in gainesville use to buy stuff or do you shop online and where do you get your installs at?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts