Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys well this was kinda surprise to me but they actually make an adapter plate to go on nissan top engine TB's like the GA16i. It cost 17$ and is actually nicely made. I bought it from Bap Geon here in Richmond i wasnt expecting to find it but my buddy was getting an alignment done on his 240sx so we walked down the road to this import shop that i used to think was shitty but really knows what there talking about. not to mention they can get me any Nissan part I need/want not the cheepest around but yea. Today I am going to try and put it on my car if I have time. There will be lots of things i have to over come though like , will the strut bar fit over the intake? if not im gonna have to make some modifications to it all. but im hoping this will work because it would bring a great deal of easy upgrade for us b12vers. ill keep you all informed

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
That's awsome news please keep us updated

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
again it is another dead end. That adapter plate was suppose to fit but doesnt even come close ... they get a big thumbs down from me at that shop and a nice return.

oh well ill put my euro cam in and be happy :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts