Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
how can i get more fuel? i have a 1989 nissan pulsar nx with a completely stock ga16i. i have plans for full exhaust, header, intake, and the ga16i nismo eurocam. and if i get a turbo setup i will do piston a lower the compression and get new connecting rods.but i wanted to know if there is anyway to modify the throttle body or injector or anything with the fuel system to get more fuel to run a decent amount of boost when i have enough money for a turbo setup.thanks

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
Bob89Sentra has a really good thread going on in the B11/B12/KN13 section where he swapped a B13 GA16DE MPFI intake onto a GA16i, and has the engine running successfully. You might want to check out that thread. If you do that intake swap, you can run larger side-feed injectors (259cc or 370cc) for a turbo engine without any major problems.

A long time back (years ago), I remember reading a post about a supposed GA16iT that was built... I think in Mexico. The owner said he used a larger TBFI Subaru injector, but I might be mistaken. It has been a long time since then. I remember seeing it on CarDomain, but good luck on finding it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts