Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After selling all of the N/A parts, this is what I have so far....

Protech Manifold
Protech Downpipe
370 injectors
U13 FMIC
JWT ECU
Garret T25 from DET
DSM BOV
Manual Boost C
Stromung Exhaust For Now
Autometer Boost Gauge

What I Still Need:
Oil lines and fittings to get here...
Intercooler piping so that I can cut and weld them..:)
A few Gaskets and some Nuts and Bolts...

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thats what I told him specifically intenal. Thats why I PMed you about it. When I got it I knew it looked odd but I figured he knew what he was doing which he does but it must have been a mix up...:)

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Turbo is off an SR20DET and was first sold to Tommy/ Notanotherhonda he used it for a good while and never had any problems...The only thing I need to do is get two bolts extracted from where they broke off...;)

As far as the Downpipe goes I think that I may try and get some prices to get it fixed. The good news is Tommy is no longer needing his DP because of what happened so I may purchase his..:)

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I talked to Bruce at Protech yesterday, and he told me that the downpipe was made like that for a reason, and it is for an internal or external wastegate. It has that indentation on the flange that alows the flapper to still open. He said they started doing this not to long ago to all of the downpipes they make...:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.