Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
i think someone is pulling a fast one on us. if you need a thousand bucks sell your (arizona) on the street.
~lalo

·
Banned
12 Posts
javier is my bro.......the turbo setup and the 200sx is mine. im selling the kit cause im dropin a Garett t03/04e hybrid turbo in it with a custom full-race manifold, i have no need for this weak t25...i just want it off my hands and for a grand it shouldnt take long

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
Without the ECU? I don't know about you guys but $3700 is too much for me. Not to mention a new high performance clutch to handle the power....

·
I LOVE MY COUPE
285 Posts
Just get a kit. By the time you get it all build the custom kit, you could spend a little more $$$ and get a warranty. Get a Kit.

·
3 bar MAP
1,381 Posts
ya, thats my little brother mario...hence the username "luigybro" i basically gave him the turbo kit and everything else on the car for very little $. he was having a hard time finding a reliable ride and i happened to find a car i always wanted....

here's a preview

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
it look like an SR20DE

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
That price is for the full setup and includes the HKS intercooler.. .... and I believe that new price includes the ECU as well.... look around at prices for the same HKS intercooler...they aren't cheap...

Not to mention the kit comes with Boost & Oil Pressure guages, not many kits include those.....

If you do some price comparisions I'm sure you will see its actually a pretty good deal...

41 - 60 of 185 Posts