Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to swap out my ga16de turbo engine for an sr20de in the upcoming months, but need some advice on what i could do to it and what not to do. Also does anyone have any idea on how much horsepower this engine makes as is? need advice given will be helpful.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I am also interested in this swap. I 'm thinking if it's not a major mod.. deal why not! I have seen them for sale and available now the big question is just how big of a swap is it??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nissan Almera/sentra/pulsar Gti comes whit sr20de and it only has 143bph.. how much your turbo ga16de has? Atleast seen one supercharged ga16de whit over 170hp. Also SR16VE would give 175hp if you can find one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the ga16de has about 200hp. but i want more power and i was thinking about adding a turbo, for starters and see how much horsepower i can get from it. what i really want to know is what else can i do to it, to increase power and also engine life as the car is used daily. any ideas anyone??

·
Registered
86 Posts
HA! the ga16 with 200 hp stock? hell no dude they come with 115 stock and with the turbo you may be able to get it to 200 with the right injectors, timimng and cams. but trust me i have the ga16 in my 200 and i have the turbo setup and everything i was lucky to push 230 hp still kicked the shit outta those gay v-tecs

·
Registered
126 Posts
The money you would use on an engine swap you can upgrade you turbo and internals and get more power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts