Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 top-feed fuel rails for sale that will work on a B14 GA16DE motor. They are designed to work with MSD style injectors with a .52" diameter intake port. There is a main rail and two brackets, and also a relocation rail for the pressure regulator. I made these at work and am just wondering if they are worth anything to anyone on here. I made a 4th rail for my own turbo project car but havent installed it yet since I cant afford the ECU retune. I'm asking $75 each.

Email me at [email protected] if you want pics.
Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
judgejury3229 is a excelent seller, great products, great comunication. judgejury3229 do you remember me? Thanks!

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
I have 3 top-feed fuel rails for sale that will work on a B14 GA16DE motor. They are designed to work with MSD style injectors with a .52" diameter intake port. There is a main rail and two brackets, and also a relocation rail for the pressure regulator. I made these at work and am just wondering if they are worth anything to anyone on here. I made a 4th rail for my own turbo project car but havent installed it yet since I cant afford the ECU retune. I'm asking $75 each.

Email me at [email protected] if you want pics.
Thanks
Please post these in the classifieds section. Since you are just trying to help out I will not delete the thread, but it really needs to be posted there.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.