Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, anyone here knows or has the Redline for the GA16 ? also engine cutout in the different shifts?

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
cut off is 6900
max in first is like 33-35 mph
second is like 60-63
third is around 90
no point of goin to cut off cause the power band sucks...unless u have b14 or JWT cams:)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XtremE said:
cut off is 6900
max in first is like 33-35 mph
second is like 60-63
third is around 90
no point of goin to cut off cause the power band sucks...unless u have b14 or JWT cams:)
Ok, good info.... now... what difference are between the GA installed on my 1993 B13 and GA installed in a 1995+ B14 ? aren't they the same engine?

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
SergioCR said:
Ok, good info.... now... what difference are between the GA installed on my 1993 B13 and GA installed in a 1995+ B14 ? aren't they the same engine?
first of all go to lcoal autozaone or pepboys and pick up a sunpro mini tach, it is only like 30$ and works good

B14 have different cams..they have a bit better top end, b13 have better low end

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XtremE said:
first of all go to lcoal autozaone or pepboys and pick up a sunpro mini tach, it is only like 30$ and works good

B14 have different cams..they have a bit better top end, b13 have better low end
Umm, ok, cams are different.... good to know... :) actually i'm waiting for the new cluster with tach. to arrive.... hopefully this week... thanks!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam said:
The b14 also has a slightly better flowing head.
Yep.... that i noticed in sentra.net.... so maybe a cylinder head from a B14 GA will fit on a B13... same engine.... better performance...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts