Nissan Forum banner

Interested in Buying a GA16DE T-Shirt if made?

• HECK YA !! I WANT ONE NOW !

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Sure.. not bad idea.. i get one @ the meet

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Not Sure.. depends on the design

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No.. not a good idea

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im thinkin about doing some GA16DE Meet T-Shirts for Aug 2nd meet. Anyone think that is a good idea?

·
Registered
672 Posts
it wouild all depend on the design i guess. if its something cheesy then no i wouldnt want one.if its something classy, then, cool!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok mr young... i took your advice and told Black200SXSER.... he changed it.

Everyone .. give mad props to him! PM him and tell him he the best moderator out there !! hahaha ... :p :D
he is the creator of this awesome design.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Hail to the King (LOL!)

Great design, Brad! It's right up there with your t-shirt creation for the '02 SE-R Convention. I still think you coulda used my B13 Sentra for the design, but I'm not butthurt. haha :D

BTW, if I know the designer, do I get a free t-shirt? ;) :p

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
LOL..dammit..you are right..it was just to see who was paying attention...aight.I will change it since you detectives peeped it out..LOL! :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will do that but i dont know who gonna buy..or who is gonna sponsor it...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Question for the designer, what about a pic of the engine like how the SR20 peeps have theirs. Like a cut out of it or something. What do you think?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No

no we wont change it again.. no more no more.. if you dont like it you make it .. other than that if you have something to say leave it for the NEXT shirt design and not this one. thank you. =)

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
LOL..besides.I dont even think there is a cut away pic of the 1.6...I have never been able to find one...but we need to leave the shirt as is for this meet..maybe we can create some interest in one like you are saying after the meet...cool.?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts