Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody knows if the GA16DE headers would fit the GA16i? Some people said compare the gaskets of the two engine, but I think the gasket for the GA16de is one piece and the gasket for the Ga16i is two. It looks very similar if you look at the manual. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks guys!

· Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree!

I agree the GA16DE and Ga16i pulley is pretty much the same. I would like to get the header first coz its a better bang for the buck and then the pulley later on.

· Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've installed my B13 Pacesetter Header more than a year ago and it is doing alright. Yeah it did made power especially with exhaust and intake combination. A Hotshot header should make even more since it is the best header made for the GA16DE. Forgot to mention that I have a GA16i not GA16DE, but it fit. You will need to modify the EGR pipe (extend it) and install a second bung for the AIV. I did not install the AIV. It did not make any difference or any problem at all. There a few more members who has a GA16DE header on their B12 GA16i.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.