Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was made with the B13 in-mind. Im not sure how the B14's prices and swap goes, iv head things are differnt.​

SR20DE Engine...$250-500

SE.R-NX2000 Transmission...$300-450

SE.R-NX2000 Axles... $70 a peice after the core charges

SE.R-NX2000 Radiator... new $150-200 used $50-100

SE.R-NX2000 ECU... $50-80 bucks

SE.R-NX2000 Wiring Harness...$100-130

SE.R-NX2000 Exhuast Manifold/Downpipe..$50-100 shipped. Your best bet on that one is get a OXB or PS for around $200.

SE.R-NX2000 Motor Mounts...$200 for the Placeracing set. Run about $50-75 for the set in the junk yard.

SE.R-NX2000 Motor Mount Brackets...$50-75. These are extrememly important if you are swaping in a JDM SR20DE

SE.R-NX2000 Power Steering Pump and Lines...Still not sure about that one. Eliminator Kit is $130

SE.R-NX2000 Flywheel...$50-60

SE.R-NX2000 Clutch...$100-300 Depends on what your looking for.

SR20DE Termostat - $10-15

SR20DE Seals... $25 Mainly the front and rear main seals

Motor Oil...$20 for 4 quarts if Synthetic

Transmission Gear Oil...$10 for plain oil. Redline(MT-90) runs about $40.

you can PM or hit me up on AIM anytime...any questions or comment

·
Super-Mod with a 240
2,375 Posts
Good listing. Could you provide a dollar estimate as well, so that those who think this is cheap may stop thinking that way?

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DET might be costing little more then a DE swap. Considering the motor is going to cost you just much as getting everything for a DE swap. DE-T runs from 1200-1400 bucks alone :) . Then need all the other goodies. hehe good luck if you go through it lemme know how the swap goes.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ok I just pasted the list into excel and with a battery and 2 14inch fans I got 2904.99.

That aint too shabby. For the end result. I will tailor my list to my needs.

GOSH I LOVE PROJECT CARS.

Thanks for the great list!

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
NiN_00 said:
so far iv added up around to $1700 and i was going the cheapest way so as far as you can see a GA16 to SR20 swap is by no means cheap. Do some research, and figure out if a swap is really what you wanna do.
I'd say that guesstimate is extremly low...not sure where those prices are generated, but they seem extremly low as well..

Forgot alternator and instrument cluster...and propbably a few other goodies..

It will be WELL, well over! $2000....... and you will gain 20-25 HP...

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
the swap can be done for 500 dollars or less, if you find a wrecked but running B13 SE-R...

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
myoung said:
I'd say that guesstimate is extremly low...not sure where those prices are generated, but they seem extremly low as well..

Forgot alternator and instrument cluster...and propbably a few other goodies..

It will be WELL, well over! $2000....... and you will gain 20-25 HP...
yea i did leave out a few things..wasnt to sure about the price of a few things

i left out the Alternator cause it came with my motor :p.. and didnt need a Cluster i used my E one..everything works

everything was a rough estimate..considering i got everything rather cheap (friend parting out)

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
jgy sells old b13 se-r's that run great for $1000...look on their website...

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm doing a SR20DET swap in South Africa and $ wise it costing me $3000 including the GTi-R engine, management system, gearbox and all other goodies you can think of... Oh and labour included aswell...

Right now I'm having some trouble in finding engine mounts but the car should be finished within the next two weeks or so...

Here is a link... http://www.dtmproductions.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4043&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

If I can give advice to anyone considering this swap... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE PARTS YOU NEED COZ ITS A BITCH HAVING TO LOCATE SOMETHING WITHOUT A CAR !!!

·
Sentra E+Boost=WET PANTS
636 Posts
hey....correction in price a lil. i too am doing the ga16-sr20 swap into a b13 E-model, and so far i have the following;
-low mileage sr20de primera motor w/alt, strt, exhaust and intake main.
-5spd tranny, flywheel, clutch(i wont use that old pos)
-p/s(im takin off)
ALL THAT FOR $430<----out the door. www.venus-auto.com
great deal thanks to NIN....more parts to come. more prices to post!

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
Hellscream said:
I'm doing a SR20DET swap in South Africa and $ wise it costing me $3000 including the GTi-R engine, management system, gearbox and all other goodies you can think of... Oh and labour included aswell...

Right now I'm having some trouble in finding engine mounts but the car should be finished within the next two weeks or so...

Here is a link... http://www.dtmproductions.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4043&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

If I can give advice to anyone considering this swap... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE PARTS YOU NEED COZ ITS A BITCH HAVING TO LOCATE SOMETHING WITHOUT A CAR !!!

sick...thats a good price you got that for...did you get it locally???

·
Sentra E+Boost=WET PANTS
636 Posts
i got it out of alaska:) the shipping is what killed me...and the rough sex with the importer.

hope that fixed it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.