Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
engine shipped to my boys @ econolube in orlando. they take care of freekin cars. this guy Rickey is doing an amazing job. took out the old motor he swapped some parts from the ga16i, suggested new motor mounts, did a great job cleanned everything. the engine is a perfect fit. motor mounts line up. the old exaust manifold from the ga16i is used, the valve cover on the ga15 is, plastik! the old ga16i valve cover slaps right on. yeha old intake manifold with the TBI bolts right on. so Galimba1 you want to buy it? heh, or anyone else im goin to sell it on ebay. ill let you all know when.

special thanks go out to my friends @ econolube.
i havent had a car in like 5 weeks
they helped me out even when my little b12 was a pain in
the ass or just when i got in over my head, hah. all part of the fun.

ill get pics up soon, there still tweaking.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
omni, glad to hear your getting it running again, we have to get together one day. When would be a good day/time to call??

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill have to come by some night. once i get it back.
any other b12 onners in central florida?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I'm leaving next friday to go up to NY for 2 weeks so if not before than we can meet after.

·
Proud owner of a GA16i
508 Posts
Congrats on the successful engine transplant. Glad everything went well. You should easily get another 100k at least out of the car. BTW, yes i'm still interested, if you got it, how much?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ok so engines idles fine, but when you give it gass, it bogs out, struggling for fuel? i know i dont have much info, but anyone got an idea.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok got it working air flow sensor gunked up.
ok it runs. Ga15 it feels about the same
as the ga16i, new clutch is nice
and it has a little more spunk

finally im with a sentra agin
i was carless for 6 weeks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
if anyone needs work done on there car in orlando
econolube on university near goldenrod.

these guys are honest, do supertight work.
and they have AMSOIL synthetic

thanks so much you guys i woud still be riding the bike
everywhere if it wasent for you.

thanks so much!

and to my favorite mechanic
thanks Rickey

wait till you see the pics of this engine

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice advertsement ;)
But I'm still happy you got your car running. you say it feels about the same? is that because your old motor was just really bad or that the .1 liter just dosn't really make a noticable difference?
I orderd a ga15 yesterday. It's being deliverd this friday, to my door, for free, with no tax. HOORAA!! The company I'm getting it from is located in Idaho so they can't charge me taxes in spokane, wa.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts