Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok just a lil story to take a break.... This past Saturday night me and my friend were just driving downtown Lafayette here checking it out. We left and got on a main road and not 3 or 4 minutes a dodge truck was messing around behing me, you know, giving the hint of a possible race. I watched him in my mirror toy around speeding up to get on my ass. Well, red light right ahead and I tell my friend that the dodge is egging on that I'm gonna blast at green light. We pull up at light with him behind me cause another vehicle was on the side of me. Light turns green we both hit gas at same time. Surprising to me was that I was leaving him, but not by much, but just to say that I was leaving him. We got up to 85mph(oh yeah, speed limit is 40) and I had to dart to left lane and then back to right to avoid car. Well this guy follows and starts flashing brights at me to pull over and of course I don't. I take the next light turn at 40 and he follows and pulls on the side of me flashing flash light at me. He then gets in front of me trying to block and stop me which I don't, I darted on a side road to the right and then he had to turn around to catch me. In the meantime my friend says to stop, that he beat up the guy in highschool. So I stopped and the asshole pulls in front of me and locks up breaks. Next thing I know I am looking down the barrel of a pistol at a guy with a sherrifs uniform on yelling to get out of the car. So I do of course and he asked me if I wanted to go to jail, my friend said you can take him cause you are in your civilian vehicle which the fat cop knew he couldn't do that. He asked if I knew how fast I was going and I told him faster than your new 4-door dodge and he told me next time I am going to jail. I told him next time don't egg me on and follow me so close. To conclude this my friend (31 years old) works for a big time law firm down here. His best friend works for internal affars and wants the guys name to get him removed from the department. So all in all... looks like I will win. Just removing our bad guys, one by one

·
Registered
23 Posts
hahahaha!! we have some cops that actually drive new dodge rams for their vehicles around here hard to tell at night but that is nice :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
oh what do u know today a friend and I were goin to look at a 91 maxima for him to buy (id like to think i openes his eyes) well anyway he had his dads explorer and had to bring a friend home so i followed him with my sentra.... of course he's gonna show off and drive fast and we took the first left after we pulled out of our school. Well, we both squaked them as we turned and there off to the side was a statey and one of the dodge truck dudes standing outside of their cars. Well, we slow it right down (35mph zone). We go by em nice and slow and they start to get in their cars...well then the statey comes up fast on us like we did something terribly wrong and points at me after we pulled over and goes to my friend and the truck pulls behind me. Well, then i think im done its the first time i have been pulled over scared me so i played the idiot (which i was) and explained how i hadnt been down that road that many times so he fills out for a while and i get worried that my license is gone. Well, turns out i got a warning and my friend got a ticket, when he heard this he got so mad he went back to talk to them havent heard from him yet. The cops said i was doing 55!!!! We just turned on the road and then we slowed and they were outside their cars pissed me off, but i only got a warning so im ok with it i guess. Warning to others if u drive fast check the road before u speed .

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Unfortunately, the cops have a job to do, but then again car manufacturers are just as guilty for building cars that can go that fast. Importation of foreign engines should be illegal as well. But who polices their @ss when they're speeding for no [email protected] reason and kills someone because they're late for a booty-call or their meeting at the local doughnut shop. Speeding is speeding! Or is it just someones interpretation and misguesstimation of how fast your vehicle is moving. Cops tell lies. No worse than the one that gave me a ticket because he heard my exhaust. Said I was doing 54 in a 40. Why not 55? I just say, get you a radar detector and keep your eyes open.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah i guess they told my friend that they heard the engines or something. I got respect for the police in some aspects, but around here they don't have much else to do, but hassle young adults. Yea already looking in to a radar detector:D

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I'm not going to lie, as much as I speed I don't have a radar detector (Lazy @ss me). I'm the type that hauls @ss, see the cops or watch traffic then jump in behind someone. But as of 10 minutes ago, I just purchased 2 cobra 9200's and 9850 all for under $300 off ebay. My girlfriend is applauding me because I finally bought some added protection because of my heavy foot and all those nasty horses under the hoods of our cars:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts