Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if an ecu off of a g20 would work for my sr20. im convertingn my 1.6 over to teh beast adn i need an ecu. And would anyone happen to know if i would just need the engine half of teh wiring harness? or teh whole thing?

·
Super Moderator
1,065 Posts
make sure if your using a g20 ecu that its the right year ecu for your motor.

You need a 2.0L wiring harness.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the wiring harness i just need the ecu. i just wanted to know if that ecu would work. but thanks. i appreciate it

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,227 Posts
lots of discussion about this to raise rpm limit and remove speed limiter, any OBDII will do but if you want the good ones get 94 - 96 only. make sure auto or MT matches.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The ecu should work, just make sure it's compatible and doesnt mess up your A/F ratio.

·
Registered
11 Posts
so which g20 ecu do u use for an sr20det engine? redtop with stock everything.........only bov n air intake filter i changed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also my ecu is stock but ive been told by a fren who knows my car that i cant boost anything above 10psi becuz the ecu is programmed to stop at 10psi n if i go over the engine will blow up..... What do u think guys? wat abt an mbc coz am still using the actuator wastegate that holds 7 psi as am also told that can be pushed up with the mbc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts