Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on my was to get my 96 sentra gxe to the car wash, when from behind me, some dude in a g20(95-96?) starts tailgating me,,,, i floor my pedal and take off, at the light just before entering the freeway....he pulls next to me and revs his stock car at me.....i dont wanna be a punk and fear no car. so i rev back....we get to the freeway and he flashes his hazzard lights at me calling me out......he slows down for me to catch up to him, i catch up and he leaves me behind.........a while later, i meet up with him again....going at about 70 mph, i pull up next to him....and floor it, flash my lights at him, at this point..he tries to catch up to me, but i'm flooring this car and weaving thru traffic like a madman, needless to say, he didnt catch me....the only mods i have is a catback exhaust and advanced timing to 10 degrees, and i was ridin's on 17's... he had 13-14's?

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
nissanracer805 said:
i floor my pedal and take off
Ha Ha Ha Ha... I think this is my favorite part... GOOOO Autos!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTF?

dumbass...
That'd be you, well, AND him.

what the hell is that supposed to mean?!

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
That means that racing like that is STUPID!!! And I agree with him.

And he is just saying that he was driving one of the cars you were weaving in and out of. He's probably joking. But then agian, probably not.

G20's dont have 13's. Unless it is a junked out POS.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Yeah racing on an open freeway is one thing, but when youre flooring the pedal and weaving through cars that's another. Not only are you risking your life, youre risking the life of innocent bystanders. I know its stupid to race on the streets or the highway anyways but you dont do increase the risk of a fatal accident by doing it weaving through cars.

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
Exactly my point. You wanna race, pony up some cash and go to a track.
Another question that has to do with some relevancy(?) here...
Do you think that riding on 17's will make you faster than a car riding on 13's or 14's? It doesn't, just so you know.

·
Registered
413 Posts
97sentragxe said:

Do you think that riding on 17's will make you faster than a car riding on 13's or 14's? It doesn't, just so you know.
Good point! Since his GXE probably came with 14" rims stock (maybe 15" optionals) and he now has 17" rims, the total rolling mass would be greater, therefore making his car actually slower!

Unless he is rolling on some 245/15-17's. Err! I meant rubber bands. Hehehe! Then he might have the same rolling mass as the stock rims on the GXE.

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
UpChuck said:
who needs tires when you have some kick-ass 17's!!
who needs big ass 17s when the total cost of tires and rims cost more then your car according to KBB!

my friends brother put 17s on his CRX (same exact tire size as a B13 Sentra. my Upgraded 14s matched his Stock 14s exactly) some big ol white rims and skinny black yokos'. they dont look to bad, but expensive as hell!! he said 500$ tires!

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Yeah tires are expensive. I bought four 205/40/R17 tires for $500 but it included balancing and alignment. That was quite a while back. The cool thing is that i got this warranty. I took it in for the 3000 mile rotation and they told me i needed new tires. They gave me new ones for free. How cool is that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts