Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive a 98 Nissan 200sx Se and my dash lights are out so im wondering what fuse it is i need to change? Also my tail lights are out so i also need to know what fuse is for the tail lights.

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im missing the fuse panel so i dont know where the dash/taillights fuse is located.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
I'll bet 5000 to 1 that your dash light prob is in your dimmer switch or the plug that plugs into it. Remove your lower dash panel (2 screws) and pop out the switch from the back. Play with the switch & the plug & see if it's just a bad connection. Tail lights: check the bulbs & the associated fuse, but I'm not sure if that fuse is inside the car or under the hood. One or the other, give it a check.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
I think the tail fuse is in the inside panel 4th row third down 15A

·
Registered
179 Posts
Your dash lights and running lights are ran together. The fuse for that is in the box immediately left of battery. I believe it is 10v. Just pull all of the 10v and replaces whatever is blown. I have done this a million times because I had electrical trouble in that circuit that was blowing my lights every time I would cut them on. See if that works.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Oh yeah by the way it is under the HOOD.

The fuse is either 10v or 15v but I think it is 10v. All that really runs of of it is the running lights and dash lights. The turn signals, headlights, and brake lights are on their own fuse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts