Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched it out but couldnt find any specific answers to my problem. it started last night when i was on a delivery( i deliver pizza) i noticed my speedo, gas gauge, and water temp werent working(i have no tach) and the dash lights havent worked since i bought the car. i rly didnt worry too much about the gauges because i knu it didnt overheat, i ad a full tank of gas and i have a gps for my speed. but then i noticed my tail lights, front corners, and all 4 marker lights do not work and only my headlights and 3rd brake light work. i checked the fuse for the gauges and it was blown so i replaced it and the gauges work fine again(still no lights but w.e) i replaced the taillight fuse and as soon as i turn the lights on the fuse blows, i tried this 3 times and still teh same problems. the guy i bought it from rear ended someone and i havent fixed it yet so i thought maybe a wire was pinched but i looked and cannot find a damaged wire anywhere. i read something about the dimmer switch shorting and causing this? i also put in an aftermarket radio when i first bought the car a month ago but had no problems until now. i checked all wires in back of the radio and all are fine. what would you guys suggest i do?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts