Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last sunday night i was driving my brother back to camp Pedleton in southern cali in the 92 Max. A white teg came blazing up on our 6. I dropped it into 3rd as we came up on traffic, he pulled into the right lane next to us. I paced and reved on him a little. My bro was like (What the hell you thinking thats a TYPE-R) I grinned, Once traffic broke he pulled infront of me and gunned it I through it into 4th and started creeping right up his tail pipe at about 95mph-110 he backed off and pulled way over to get away from the fact that a groceiry getter was all over him..... My bro could not believe it..... :eek:

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
Awesome!!! I love the older gen Maxes, they were truly a 4DSC (Four-Door Sports Car). Though the new ones with the VQ powerpland make me grin when I borrow my buddy's I30t or my Uncle's 97 Max. Sweet Sweet cars. Its funny...these civic and teggy boys think that they're all hot shit, and then when someone who they think they can easily take down gives them a run for their money, they get scared and back off...lack of balls, I tell yeh!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Wont Be Beat said:
No such thing as a 1992 USDM ITR. I hope he was joking.
no, he didn't say anything about the ITR being a 92. He said the max was a 92.

*edit* btw, you just got beat at your own game, trying to be an asshole.

G

·
stealthb14 said:
Awesome!!! I love the older gen Maxes, they were truly a 4DSC (Four-Door Sports Car). Though the new ones with the VQ powerpland make me grin when I borrow my buddy's I30t or my Uncle's 97 Max. Sweet Sweet cars. Its funny...these civic and teggy boys think that they're all hot shit, and then when someone who they think they can easily take down gives them a run for their money, they get scared and back off...lack of balls, I tell yeh!

i totally hear it. i used to own a 91 max it was great...till i lost to a tree.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice. Stupid teg driver messing with the worng car.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
till i lost to a tree.
I know the feeling:( I lost to a pole, but we are still here so I guess we're fortunate.;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
ahtukan said:
Hondas got nothin on Nissans
Strangely enough I've been beaten by quite a few Honda's.........

I've lost to:

92 Prelude Si (barely...less than 1/2 a car length)
3 different 99 Civic Si's (all from a roll though....I can outlaunch them fairly easy)
Plus a couple of Integra GS-R's....

Yeah...Honda's are SOOOO slow :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I just love fuc*in wit a Honduh boy whether its on the road or just parking next to one that think his Alteezas and super-wing makes his car look good...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Scorchn200sx

Seriously not trying to be a dick, But in the post you said your friend said it was a type R. Integra Type R's are pretty fucking quick. They can run high 14's with the right driver. I think it was a case of identity theft.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Maybe it was a GS-R and his bro thought it was a type R because of the R. Then again maybe it was just a teg with a Type R badge.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts