Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, sorry this is probably one of those things that I only find funny but I was thinking about it in History today and it brought a smile to my face....

Well when I was in boot camp, whenever someone would 'bust ass' (ie fart), the drill instructor would get this ugly ass face and start sniffing... upon confirming the flatulence he'd start yelling and tell us: "Prepare to filter my air!" Then "INHALE! EXHALE! INHALE!!! HOLD IT!!! INHALE MOOOOORREE! EXHALE!!!!" And there's always the idiot that had the smile on his face and we'd get thrashed... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.....:D :D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Do you ever just break out laughing in a public place, and everyone looks at you crazy? Or am I the only one? :D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
I think it's just funny to rip ass in a public place.
MMMMMMMMMMMmppppppppphhhhhhhhh.
Oh heck no!!! Dont come to my house. :D

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
hehehehe so u guys like to cut it loose in public
well why not use the natural gas.....make a tube goin into your intake....once u go gas...your car will have +100 hp, just like n20
recycling gentlement recycling
lol
j/k

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
XtremE said:
hehehehe so u guys like to cut it loose in public
well why not use the natural gas.....make a tube goin into your intake....once u go gas...your car will have +100 hp, just like n20
recycling gentlement recycling
lol
j/k
that's gross dood... ;)

imagine trying to dyno that setup... :eek:

·
Registered
126 Posts
what type of gas will give me that 100+ hp? we talking about those loud ones or those silent killers? My cars needs all the hp it can get.

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
James said:
imagine trying to dyno that setup... :eek:
ever notice it's it's hard to build up a good one when you actually want to, but other times it just happens.

just imagine, you're sittin at a red light and suddenly you just accidently cut loose...SLAM!!!! right into the car right in front of you.

On the other hand, you might be sitting on the dyno, and you can't seem to build up a good one.

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GROOOOOSSSS!!!

1997 GA16DE said:

ever notice it's it's hard to build up a good one when you actually want to, but other times it just happens.

just imagine, you're sittin at a red light and suddenly you just accidently cut loose...SLAM!!!! right into the car right in front of you.

On the other hand, you might be sitting on the dyno, and you can't seem to build up a good one.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts