Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wins Don't Come Easy
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i pull up to a stoplight. Not trying to race nobody. There was just a big chevy van(an old one) So i just took off at the light. Then i noticed he took off too. I look over and he's looking over at that time. So then i just floor it, and start to pull away. I here his engine reving, so i know he is trying but after i got enough ahead he just slowed down so he wouldnt get a ticket or something to that extent!

·
Registered
99 Posts
SweetRideNAz said:
Well i pull up to a stoplight. Not trying to race nobody. There was just a big chevy van(an old one) So i just took off at the light. Then i noticed he took off too. I look over and he's looking over at that time. So then i just floor it, and start to pull away. I here his engine reving, so i know he is trying but after i got enough ahead he just slowed down so he wouldnt get a ticket or something to that extent!
Dude that was Me in that van, it's my "molester van" it perfect cause it doesn't have any rear windows. And for the record I wasn't trying to "race" you in your little 200sx, I was in a hurry to get to the highschool before they let all the girls out of class.

·
Registered
333 Posts
actually it was me in the van. and i hit a 50 shot and couldn't keep up, man those nissans are fast!!!!!!

·
Banned
302 Posts
dude your 200's green right? cause i was just down in scottsdale over last weekend and i could've sworn i saw one just like yours, the one on cardomain anyway..man I-17 is a nice ass road coming down from flagstaff, fun as hell

·
Wins Don't Come Easy
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just dont have a 100 posts so i cant change it. I dont even hardly like coke

·
Registered
333 Posts
well, im in the ATL GA area, and let me tell you KOKE is the fkn BOmb. "Hay, yall wont a coke, well, ok what kind of coke do yall wont. Dr. pepper, mountain dew. what?" heheheheeee.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a friend who raced a dump truck. The guy just wanted to se what his car had. That happens a lot to me with low power cars. They to see it in action so I give them a gear or two:cool:

·
Wins Don't Come Easy
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its all in fun! unless ur one of those people that get pissed off when u lose

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
i pulled up next to a 300zx that looked like it had some work done to it, and reved on him, i just wanted to see how fast it was i knew i didnt stand a chance, dude took off like a bat out of hell and left my little slow 200sx in the dust i was laughing my ass off, after i finnaly cought up to him i rolled down my window he did the same, and i told him he had a nice car, and that i wanted to see what it had. he said thanks, drop a gear and took off again.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts