Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
The only way that you could have beaten a eclipse gs-t with your xe is if you either got a 10 second handicap, or if he was having some serious maintenence problems. I don't understand, you say you get beat by integras (stock around 140hp) but you could beat a tubocharged eclipse like no deal (210hp). There is almost no chance for even a fully bolted on se-r to beat a stock gs-t. Turbo against N/A? No. I raced a 98-99 eclipse gs-t with my current mods, I/E/cam/ and I still lost. This should give me about 50hp and at least 20-30 ft. lbs. more than you, but you would still be faster?

Ju§tin

· Registered
167 Posts
And actually...you can't compare an RSX Type-S VTEC to the Celica GT-S vvt-i. The Honda's use valve timing so much better. And...eclipse motors are unreliable. I am always going to my female friend's house to look at her car to see what is wrong with it this week. I have heard stories from other eclipse owners as well. I won't buy one.

Ju§tin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.