Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
UHHHHHHHHH Hyundai Elantra 140mph.....sorry but I'd have to see it on tape to believe it. My cousin had one and it shook and felt unsturdy at 95 ish. They are just not made for that. I dont even think you could get and Eclipse GS to 140 and even if you could it would take you 3 years.

· Registered
85 Posts
Thats what IM sayin. I dont know you nor do I want to know you.
I understood you were sticking up for the engine not the car that is why I said even an Eclipse GS cant hit 140 and it could it would take 3 years to get there. My car can go past 140 but thanx. WOW a jap spec Hyundai almost as good as putting a vette motor in that thing. Lets be serious that car is not even close to being sturdy enough for 120 let alone 140...matter fact it would probally gear out on you....but then again Im sure you were proabably dumb enough to drop 5K in engine work. Bottom line you should be embaraased to brag about a Hyundai. If you are suchc a die hard Nissan lover why wouldnt you have an old ass sentra. By the way how many cars do you own. By reading posts you must have like 10 cars and they all drop 12s. NIce story I read it as a bed time story to my kids when i have them...
Peace out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.