Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have tired looking at old posts but none on the links work. so does anyone know where i can download the pdf version of the manual?

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
phatg20.net is still down.....
I will upload them if i can find a hosting site....

·
Registered
4,212 Posts

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
did you try my link above, should work...

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
what yr do you have ?

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
I am still not clear on whether you did get the 97 FSM to download for you from my link or not ?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I am still not clear on whether you did get the 97 FSM to download for you from my link or not ?
It works, but you have to have a "live member ship" which is free. Then click on the 97 sentra, then on the paper on the left and it will pop up to download.

:newbie:

·
Registered
4,212 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Service manual

Hi everybody, I´m looking for the service manual of my car, I have a Nissan Sentra B14 GXE 1998. Thanks... If it's posible send me the link.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I downloaded the full service manual, no problem...just get a program like 7-Zip (free, amazing) to extract the .rar file. Windows should be able to handle the .zip ones on its own.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody, I´m looking for the service manual of my car, I have a Nissan Sentra B14 GXE 1998. Thanks... If it's posible send me the link.
Here it is:

Code:
http://letitbit.net/download/3584.cd38d909a1e65a6b593c8dbe0/Nissan_Sentra_1998_GA18DE.zip.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
GA16DE Service Manual

Hi! I have a different engine its a GA16DE engine and its similar to the ga16de however its still different and the FSM i have is for the ga16de. I hope you have links for a GA16dne FSM THnaks!

·
Registered
618 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
The B14 FSMs are available here from another site. Each FSM is about 20 different pdfs that total 30-45 MB for each model year.
I am mirroring these FSMs as single-file zips for each model year. Simply download and decompress to recover the individual pdfs.
B14 1995 Sentra and 200SX.rar
B14 1996 Sentra and 200SX.rar
B14 1997 Sentra and 200SX.rar
B14 1998 Sentra and 200SX - GA Engine.rar
B14 1998 Sentra and 200SX - SR Engine.rar
B14 1999 Sentra - GA Engine.rar
B14 1999 Sentra - SR Engine.rar
My hosting expired a while back. I've re-uploaded these files to my new hosting, these links work now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive used service manuals most of my life and this one is confusing af. Where to i go to find the clutch replacement section thanks.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,819 Posts
There should be a section named "CL," which would be the clutch section and have info on the R&R procedure for the clutch. "MT" section would be for manual trans, which would give you instructions to R&R the transmission.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts