Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN well to b honest since the car is black and its kinda dark outside I cant really tell how th kit looks....BUT from what I could make out it looks like it came out good...

Try and post sum day time pics.....

Oh and have U considered maybe changing to sum other style rims--just a suggestion....maybe black or gunmetal

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a lot of people seem to not like the white rims....i bought the car with the rims on it so i didnt really do any shopping around...i kind of like the white though

i'd take some daylight pics if i still had a digital camera...i'll see if i can find someone with a camera i could use

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yeah you might want to try some day pics. The rims are tight but you might want to get some darker ones to keep that dark look to your car. Ill even take them off your hands :D.

·
Registered
323 Posts
just to let you know, i like those rims, it might could use a drop though, well because there is still so much room at the fender well, how much was it to get that whole kit painted and mounted?

·
Registered
672 Posts
nice nice! i like the white rims on the black car! way better than black rims on a white car, blegh! the kit looks awesome, even though the back sides pic i culdnt quite make out. is it really low in the back? howe much clearnace in the front?

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I agree with my420sx, needs an intercooler:D Or just some mesh grill will do. I like the rims though, I would keep em if I were you. Dont make it all black, that just wont do it. I think that black rims look "dirty", thats why I dont like them too much. I like your car a lot though. Really clean and nice.

And yeah, how much did it cost all together.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i paid about $1000 for the kit with tax and i think around 800 installed and painted...im not too sure on that exact price though cause i got other body work done and i left the bill in new york.

clearance in the front is 7.5 inches...more in the back and sides...i think it would hit the ground too often if i lowered it

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
my420sx said:
it needs the intercooler:D
Just wait. THere is a 200SX on my team with a FMI, that will have the Drift front on it.

I will post pics when we get it all done.

Oh, nice car skooter!

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I'm getting that (Drift) rear bumper to go with the Omega front that I have.

Now I need to decide on what skirts I want.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the rear does look a little weird depending on what angle you're looking at, but i still like it

i dont know if i fully understand the question about the exhaust opening, but there's hole cut where the muffler goes just big enough so the whole muffler is seen

·
Registered
702 Posts
skooter, im just like a week away from buying the drift kit, do you think its a very good buy? are there lots of bottoming out problems? because on some of these rough highway 101 roads get some dips and are slightly bumpy.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ive seen the rear drift and it does have a rather large hole cut for the exhaust. it does that so the full exhaust can be seen. just a different style .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts