Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
DAMN well to b honest since the car is black and its kinda dark outside I cant really tell how th kit looks....BUT from what I could make out it looks like it came out good...

Try and post sum day time pics.....

Oh and have U considered maybe changing to sum other style rims--just a suggestion....maybe black or gunmetal

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a lot of people seem to not like the white rims....i bought the car with the rims on it so i didnt really do any shopping around...i kind of like the white though

i'd take some daylight pics if i still had a digital camera...i'll see if i can find someone with a camera i could use

·
Registered
981 Posts
nice nice! i like the white rims on the black car! way better than black rims on a white car, blegh! the kit looks awesome, even though the back sides pic i culdnt quite make out. is it really low in the back? howe much clearnace in the front?

·
PB JELLY TIME!
3,616 Posts
I agree with my420sx, needs an intercooler:D Or just some mesh grill will do. I like the rims though, I would keep em if I were you. Dont make it all black, that just wont do it. I think that black rims look "dirty", thats why I dont like them too much. I like your car a lot though. Really clean and nice.

And yeah, how much did it cost all together.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i paid about $1000 for the kit with tax and i think around 800 installed and painted...im not too sure on that exact price though cause i got other body work done and i left the bill in new york.

clearance in the front is 7.5 inches...more in the back and sides...i think it would hit the ground too often if i lowered it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the rear does look a little weird depending on what angle you're looking at, but i still like it

i dont know if i fully understand the question about the exhaust opening, but there's hole cut where the muffler goes just big enough so the whole muffler is seen

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
skooter, im just like a week away from buying the drift kit, do you think its a very good buy? are there lots of bottoming out problems? because on some of these rough highway 101 roads get some dips and are slightly bumpy.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
ive seen the rear drift and it does have a rather large hole cut for the exhaust. it does that so the full exhaust can be seen. just a different style .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.