Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so far i jsut have headers, semi-CAI, and i one day hope to put this project car all the way(turbo, full exhuast, computers, etc.) but i was wondering in my N/A ga16, what injectors are the best bet for a mild boost later on, and not too much flow for a N/A engine right now. i am going to buy a walbro fuel pump soon, and start the process of upgrading all the ecu, pcm, etc. mainly i am looking for the easiest install on high quality injectors(i.e. direct fit, and proper flow)

thanks!

·
Registered
215 Posts
i suggest upgrade the rest of the fuel parts. wait for the injectors until you get your turbo. upgrade them now and you will be running rich.

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
I would definitely hold off on injectors, because if you change them you will have to get your ecu retuned when you do to compensate. Besides a high pressure fuel pump will make you run a little rich already. And if you plan on going turbo, do that first, otherwise you will end up buying everything twice. A N/A tune will be a lot different from a turbo tune, if you buy headers you will just have to replace them when you go turbo, same with intake. So if you are going turbo for sure keep all that in mind. And if you are gonna stay N/A don't worry about injectors, I don't think you can make enough power without a turbo to need bigger injectors.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I heard Rc makes injectors but stock is good enuff for u now until u get ur turbo set up because if u add injectors now u will run rich and ya dnt want that becuz of fuel milage and u very well could lose hp on just a bolt on GA just wait till you get ur turbo then get mild injectors jwt has em and Rc but ur going to need a ecu aswell or its not really worth it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, ya the turbo is far away, i was jsut wondering the other day what injectors would be good, but i guess you are all right about the running rich thing.......i think i am going to look into atleast finishing up my exhuast and cam it and get better programming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts