Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching high and low for a new fuel sending unit. Cleaned the gas tank out and got it epoxied. Now I have a nasty fuel sending unit that I don't want to reinstall. Does anyone have any idea on where to get a NEW sending unit? If not the OEM type part what would you suggest as an alternative?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Attachments

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,709 Posts
I don't know of any "new" units available. I think your only choices are used or rebuilt. Here are some options:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know of any "new" units available. I think your only choices are used or rebuilt. Here are some options:

Thank you for your response. The one on Ebay looks to be a good choice. The rebuild is pricey and I would probably get the same result.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,709 Posts
Looks a lot better than what you have, to say the least!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been searching high and low for a new fuel sending unit. Cleaned the gas tank out and got it epoxied. Now I have a nasty fuel sending unit that I don't want to reinstall. Does anyone have any idea on where to get a NEW sending unit? If not the OEM type part what would you suggest as an alternative?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
I've got an '83zx and am having the same issue. A kid at the garage threw the old one away! Any Ideas about where to get even a nasty one would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I still have the one as shown in the picture if that would help.
YES! That would be outstanding. I’ve hit roadblock after roadblock with the whole project but this could start to get it back together. What do you want for it? And thank you!

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve spoken with them. It’s sold on a direct exchange basis. You give them what you have and they’ll sell you what they’ve got. Problem I have is... mine got thrown away, so I’ve got nothing to exchange. So I have to buy one- regardless of condition- and likely trade that in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YES! That would be outstanding. I’ve hit roadblock after roadblock with the whole project but this could start to get it back together. What do you want for it? And thank you!
I could do $50 and I will pay for the shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts