Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at this point my hands are dirty and the pump is way smaller than the 96 G20T pump thats in there "Marked A42". I guessed wrong and thought it would be the same as the 95-97 SE-R. Does anyone know which pump will drop into the G20? And im not talkin stock replacement this baby is going turbo!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
ShawnSE-R said:
Well at this point my hands are dirty and the pump is way smaller than the 96 G20T pump thats in there "Marked A42". I guessed wrong and thought it would be the same as the 95-97 SE-R. Does anyone know which pump will drop into the G20? And im not talkin stock replacement this baby is going turbo!!!
I'm pretty sure you can get one from Walbro. I'm not completely sure, but it should be the same as a 91-93 Sentra SE-R.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was trying to install a walbro 255 95-97 SE-R pump in the G20. The pump I pulled out was a bit different, it was about twice the size. I am going to head on down to nissan tommorrow to take a look at the classic pump and see if its closer to the same size. It not I guess I'll just have to make it work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts