Nissan Forum banner

Front turn signal wires?

2K views 27 replies 3 participants last post by  VStar650CL 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I try to look for the both front signal wires for my 2022 Nissan Rouge Platium. If anyone can share me the diagram or which wire for both front signal light from the harness.

Thanks

#3 ·
I try to look for the both front signal wires for my 2022 Nissan Rouge Platium. If anyone can share me the diagram or which wire for both front signal light from the harness.
If it's the same as the '21's (and I think it is), the front turn wires will be Tan on the left and Green on the right, position 11 on both headlight connectors. I can look up the '22 diagrams at the shop tomorrow.

do you have the manual ?
There are no factory manuals available past '16. Nissan changed from PDF to HTML format in '17, and the only way to get access is to rent it online from Nissan by the day, month, or year.

#10 ·
The DRL's are controlled by a computer inside the headlight. That's what the LIN wire is on E109 and E110, the IPDM uses that to communicate with the headlight. So there's no separate wire for the DRL's and headlights, and to manipulate it you'd have to disassemble the headlight and wire around the computer.

#14 ·
You can pick up the door signal switch and Power Saver supply off the accessory expansion ports above the kick panels, that's a much better idea than splicing into the car wiring. Get yourself two accessory pigtails from the dealer or online (p/n T99F6-4RA0A) and wire your lights the same as these lighted door sills:

#17 ·
Hello VStar650CL,
I did purchased the Accessory Service connectors but its didn't work for me, when I look at the Service connector harness from the car it didn't have a the wires on the connector. I'm thinking of get the room lamp power from the roof do you have the diagram for the room lamp harness on the roof behind the map reading and sunroof.

Thanks

#18 ·
I'm not sure what you mean about it not having wires in the connector. The expansion ports are always fully stuffed, but the colors in the car will not match the ones on the pigtail. The colors in the accessory instructions always reference the colors on the pigtail, not the car.

#21 ·
Yes, It was the right connector, there is 1 more behind the glove box. The one in the driver side I was able to connect with my dashcam, but the slot for the doors and room light there are no wires. Also the same for the one on passenger side missing some wires. I'm thinking of get the room lamp from the roof where the room lamps and map lamp are.

#22 ·
Okay, that's weird but I'll take your word for it. To use the room lamp circuit you need to use both sides of it, the Power Saver controls the high-side supply through the Room Lamp Relay and the BCM uses PWM to fade the ground side in and out. The easiest place to access it is probably the Roof connector R1:M21 at the base of the driver's A-pillar. The pillar trim just pulls loose and then you pop the strap connecting it to the pillar. R1:M21 will be a set of 12-position connectors (two places blank for the polarizer), R1 is on the side toward the roof and M21 is on the side toward the car. Position 3 will be Lavender/Green on M21 and Red on R1, that's the Power Saver wire and will connect to plus on your new lamps. Position 2 will be Lavender/Black on M21 and Lavender/Sky Blue on R1, that's the PWM ground and will connect to minus on your new lamps. The Lavender/Green and Lavender/Black wires should be present at the expansion connectors, that's what the WD shows. Why they aren't there I have no idea.

#26 ·
It's a wire-to-wire connector, they don't call out signal names for those. Room lamp power on the gen3's actually comes through a Room Lamp Relay instead of a traditional Power Saver bus from the BCM. That's a Red wire on pin 3 of the 12-pin roof connector, changing to Lavender/Green on the Main Harness side. The faux ground for the room lamps is on pin 2 of the same connector, it's Lavender/Sky Blue on the roof side and Lavender/Black on the Main side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.