Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know what everyone believes is the best strut brace for a 1995 200SX coupe. Thinking about grabbing a cheapo Matrix one from SummitRacing.com, since summit hooked up my Cavalier for me. The thing is like $35 plus $15 shipped, and I score a small discount on it. Any experience with Matrix strut braces?

Henry

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts

·
Boxed Fox
1,313 Posts
91sentra said:
ebay strut braces are good enough.
Some of them are good enough. Some of them are a joke. There are a number of sellers on eBay pitching braces that will bend if you sit/stand on them. Anything that malleable will do nothing for increasing the front end rigidity of your car.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I have the matrix brace. I am impressed with it, but like said before you can get them on ebay. You are taking a risk when you pay more for shipping than you do for the product. I would reccomend getting the matrix brace.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picked up a used Matrix brace off of a 1996 200SX from the junkyard today for $10. Gonna bolt it in place tommorow. Any thoughts on a cross brace mount for the entire engine bay?

Henry

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i plan on getting both of those once i have my eibachs and agx's and all that good stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts