Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car cam with rear splash guards only. Basically, every time I peel out, or even just drive normally, I chip up behind my front wheels. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get some good looking guards for this, and if anyone has put some on their car. Thanks.

Aaron

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Re: ...........

azkicker0027 said:
i just took off mine to make way for the se-r sideskirts.....
any idea on what the oe side skirts cost? the local salvage yard wants $150.00 a side i think thats too expensive for a used piece of plastic.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
not quite.....

they hooked me up with 360 for all 4 with hardware, fasteners and all from the dealership, still findng out a way to install them after getting them painted, no templates cam with it....

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Re: not quite.....

azkicker0027 said:
they hooked me up with 360 for all 4 with hardware, fasteners and all from the dealership, still findng out a way to install them after getting them painted, no templates cam with it....
cool ill buy mine from the dealer that way there brand new and about the same price, unless my dealer wants a hell of allot more! but around here ser's are really hard to come buy the nearest one in a salvage yard i can find is like 400 mile away

·
Registered
500 Posts
The SE-R only differs in the sideskirts? I thought adding sideskirts would make the front and back look funny. I guess not. I might pick some up. If someone finds a cheap place to get OE sideskirts, by all means post it.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
and also please somebody answer my question on installing these things, i even have half the mind to borrow a friend's se-r, take the skirts off, measure the body then drill my car then hope it lines up, or just get a lot of 3m dual sided tape, a lot of 3m adhesion promoter, and patience..........

·
Registered
490 Posts
I got my side skirts from some dude on the sr20 forum that was scrapping out his car. Cost me $50 total plus shipping (anyone have any idea how much that would be... from texas to atlanta)

How are there 4 pieces? I only see two... one on each side..

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'll sell you mine. All 4 for $40 plus shipping.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
barnoun said:
The dealer has the stock ones...too bad they're like $40 for the pair.
Go to a junkyard. I'm sure you can get them cheap.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a 99 sentra se that came with front and rear splash gaurds as standard.. They should fit your car as sell you can pick them up at any nissan dealer

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Getting back to the splash guards for a sec, does anyone know if the back ones fit properly on the front as well? Are those the ones I'm supposed to get from the factory?

Aaron

·
Driver
736 Posts
Aaron said:
Getting back to the splash guards for a sec, does anyone know if the back ones fit properly on the front as well? Are those the ones I'm supposed to get from the factory?

Aaron
The factory splash guards are molded to the shape of the body. I doubt the rears have the same shape as the fronts...at least for the XE they don't.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
hold up, are we talking about the sideskirts or just those black mud/splash guards?? cause the 200 has a different set of skirts than the sentra, bodywise, and mud/splash guards are based on the shape of the rear bumper.......

·
Registered
249 Posts
azkicker0027 said:
hold up, are we talking about the sideskirts or just those black mud/splash guards?? cause the 200 has a different set of skirts than the sentra, bodywise, and mud/splash guards are based on the shape of the rear bumper.......

I just want to know what is a 98 200sx S-type R???????

I thought you had a NISSAN not a HONDA!!!!

Type R GAY!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts