Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,
I was at matt4nissan's site and had a brainstorm. At the site he has a how-to on removing the chrome from projectors/halos and painting them black. He says correctly that onece the paint is off, you can use any color you want to re-do the housing. So wataminit. The 'stealth' corners are essentially black painted with no reflector. I know bcause I have them.
Now you have unpainted projectors/halos, and unpainted corners. Ever think of matching the projectors and corners to the car color. Such as if you have a blue sentra make the stealth corners blue with blue projectors/halos?

Seth

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I've seen a similar mod a few times on VWs. A3 guys get A4-style headlights and colormatch the inside housings. It's called the 'Joey' mod, because apparently some guy named Joey was the first to do it on an A3. It looks really freaking good, too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
i thought about doing that with some altezzas. this weekend i'm going to download photoshop and see what they would look like

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,
Some PC's come with photoediting software in a bundle. However that may not be 'adoby photoshop'. Still if you don't have it or something like it, Photoshop Elements (the only photoshop you should buy) is around $99 in any computer store.

Seth

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah I thought about doing this with the Alteezas and the projectors but I wasnt to sure about how it would work with the stealth corners...

I thought the corners had an actual black or darker outside glass though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts