Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems like there a crack on the front cover near the timeing chain tensesion I have no clue about this timeing tensension i delt with belts mainly I am looking for a place beside dealership so i can have it replace my dad knows a skilled welder who can fix the crack if he can...if not going to have it replace....while im at it...dose the front cover be use useing a liquid gasket and what kind ? i have some ill update my post later and post what kind i currenctly have i am going to search around for a thread about replaceing the front cover i had a HARD time takeing it out and it didnt buged i coulndt see an bolts remove all the pullys and water pump and remove as much bolts i can took a hammer to it and still wont buged

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey i figgure out the real name for the front cover it called a timing chain cover so i was able to look around for a cheaper price the dealership whouldnt tell me what it called but I some how figgure it out by accident...so oil leak problem was solved

The crack was located on the pathway from the oil punp to the lower timeing chain tensorner the crack was extreamly close to the tensoner.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts