Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please forgive me if I've missed previous posts on this!! I live in Michigan (rear plate only) but the dealer had to trade to get the SE-R I wanted. My car came from Chicago (front & rear plate state) and the front plate holder was already on my car. The dealer just punched through the bumper with screws to put the front plate holder on and so the holes aren't even clean. I've been driving around with an empty plate holder on my car trying to figure out what to do about this. Is there a way to fill the holes in the plasic, has anyone found a cool looking SE-R plate I can stick in the holder. HELP!!!!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
you aren't legally required to have both front and rear plates in Michigan?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No we just have rear plates. So what do I do about my front bumper?

Thanks

·