Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I got a 91 Sentra SE. But the guy that had it before me must have been some a$$ that didnt know how to exit the McDonalds Drive-Thru. I got lh fender dent and my front bumper is ripped. Cant really complain since i got it for $600 and i was surprised the condition of the engine considering everything on it was stock...including all the filters. dated 1990 :(. but anyways i need to find a cheap front bumper by this friday or something, cause i am getting it painted for one hell of a deal, $100 down, and $250-$850...depending if i want any ghost paint or candy, yada..... if u can help thanks a lot. I am in the Midwest(Kansas City) so if anyone can find somethin in the area that would really help. thanks

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I might be going to the yard this friday and can grab a front bumper cover most likely, maybe even an SE-R one. Sounds like you've not got much time though, you'd have to have figured out where to get it before now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont worry man, i found one at a place called KC Auto Panel in my area. $37.70 for the cover. and they got it in stock, they got every body part in stock for our car....just one, THEIR MINE! lol jp, thx for the consideration tho

1 - 4 of 4 Posts