Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dear, all,
My handle name is KIFUJIN Z. I'm from Japan.
Actually many Japanese guys check this BBS. So, if you will have any doubts specially about Japanese SENTRA (called SUNNY), please let me (us) know. I hope we will reply soon. Also we are interested in SENTRA USA ver.. Some of us want to buy American parts. E.x Front spoiler, Side skirt and so on. Therefore if we need your help, please cooperate us.

Regards,

KIFUJIN Z

·
Registered
672 Posts
KIFUJIN Z said:
Dear, all,
Some of us want to buy American parts. E.x Front spoiler, Side skirt and so on. Therefore if we need your help, please cooperate us.

Regards,

KIFUJIN Z
hmmm....i sense some international traing....side skirts for side skirts maybe? that would be a cool deal. we should talk.

·
Registered
393 Posts
i guess the grass is greener on the other side..... cuz im sure almost all of us want JDM parts.

·
Registered
149 Posts
aren't international relations great?!?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
V i V i D 200sx said:
i guess the grass is greener on the other side..... cuz im sure almost all of us want JDM parts.
I hear that! Thats just the way it is....Euros want to copy US style, and US want to copy Euro styles too (with cars like VW, Audi etc.....I read mostly Euro car mags. :D)

·
Platinum
462 Posts
KIFUJIN Z. Welcome to our forums ;). Nice to have someone posting from Japan. Cool! You're from Kanagawa. Are you Japanese?? I'm actually from Shizuoka. I live in America now though. Anyways, welcome again and i will see you on the board.

·