Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
I used to drive a 96 Honda Civic EX. Im not going to lie i really loved that car, it was my first car. I know some did not or do not love their first car but I will always remember it. It was all good until my sister crashed it coming back from a party in the rain, she spun out and hit the center divider and the outside wall. My older brother had a 93 civic Si hatchback with all the bolt on mods, CF hood, and 50 shot of NOS, which i thought was cool. I guess cause of my surroundings, i got into the import scene. Now him and my dad are into fixing up old "classic" cars. I am still getting into the import scene and probably wont switch to domestic.

I got my sentra in the beginning of summer and sure it has less HP stock but i really like the way this car drives. I want to get a 96-99 civic HB and drop in a B18C5 engine into it. Sure it will be some work but that is what import tuning is all about. Like ive said before, forget manufacturer names, its all about how fast your times are, and how good you look doing it.

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Hondas are pretty common. I had a 96 civic EX. I loved that car until my sister crashed it. The day i got my sentra, i fell in love all over again with the thought of fixing up a car. There are not that many people with fixed up sentras, sure some have rims, drop springs and a bumpin sound system but many do not know about these forums or sentra.net

With this sentra, im trying to be different, look at my rear panel. Its white just like the body. I have not seen one sentra around here with that. I plan to get HVAC indiglos which are only made for the B14 sentra only. With many new people fixing up sentras, who knows, they might be just as popular as civics. We will get a bigger aftermarket and then what??

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
**WARNING SARCASM**

What kind of Civic do you have anyways?? Seeing as though you had an XE sentra, you probably bought a civic DX or LX. cause you know, they are the fastest.
**SARCASM OVER**

Maybe an EX?? My GXE with only a CAI can beat a DX and LX (5 speed) EX (auto) dont know about 5 speed EX though. The Si is quick but is too common now adays. Especially those blue ones that people tint the windows light blue. Seriously, civics are played out. Unless you plan on going turbo or supercharged, putting down serious HP numbers, dont waste your time on a civic.
Honduhs do last a long time and are good cars but they are just too common. I really wish you would have stuck with nissan but, your choice is your choice and I have to respect your decision. Nissan and Honda both have their pro's and cons but I think nissan wins with a better pro to con ratio. thats just my opinion.

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Im not saying all Hondas are slow. The integra GS-R and Type-R are really fast cars. The Honda Prelude is also a fast car. The new Acura RSX is a tight and fast car.
Im talking about those heavy ass accords that only have 140 HP and it isnt enough to beat a sentra with only 115. (at the crank).
Dont get me started on those civics with those annoying exhausts that sound like crap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.