Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
i had a nissan sentra and now i have a honda civic no way in hell i will ever go back to sentra, i love it soo much walking into a local import shop and just being able to pick a piece of a wall and walk out with it and install it within 30 minutes of my purchase, with my sentra i had to ask if they even made the part and if they could get it and the price was insane so i would get all depressed and end up getting nothing so im all about the honda now

· Registered
147 Posts
Pretty White said:
Quality over quantity.

Compare a cheepo Civic parts to quality parts like Compech or Mugen. Proven parts. AEM even.

You will cry if you have to buy that stuff I bet. Parts that fit right the first time that are dyno tuned.

Don't let the fact that you can use your library card and get parts for the Civic that it is a good bargin.

BTW. XE? No wonder!
Are you trying imply im some ricer kid that is al about apc.... well fuck you, the main reason i dropped my sentra because i was an automatic, and was 15 when i got the car and i riced it out quite a bit (painted interior, white 16"rims) so i dropped tha project moved onto to a civic, where i am about preformance, for mods right now i have an AEM intake, rims, eibach lowering springs, within 2-3 weeks comes my cat back and i am in the works of saving up for a b16a or a b18......oh yeah the reason i got an XE instead of an SE-R is because i knew jack shit about import cars when first turned 15 and bought the car all i wanted was good looking car that i could learn to drive on that was about $3,000

· Registered
147 Posts
to awnser your question the bolts ons im getting (catback) wont be changed with the engine swap.. and i got the intake before i was planning on getting a new engine but i can just put it on the new engine anyway. but after i get the engine im going to build it up as much as i can with the little amount of cash flow i will have because i will also be saving for college at the sametime

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.