Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· 100NX2000
357 Posts
I know a guy on the www.sr20deforum named LONEWOLF who was a diehard Integra guy until he bought a NX2000. He swears he will never go Honda again, espically since he is going DET.

I know N/A GSR's can procuce better numbers but boost both and Nissan wins hands down!

· 100NX2000
357 Posts
MinorThreat said:
i had a nissan sentra and now i have a honda civic no way in hell i will ever go back to sentra, i love it soo much walking into a local import shop and just being able to pick a piece of a wall and walk out with it and install it within 30 minutes of my purchase, with my sentra i had to ask if they even made the part and if they could get it and the price was insane so i would get all depressed and end up getting nothing so im all about the honda now
Quality over quantity.

Compare a cheepo Civic parts to quality parts like Compech or Mugen. Proven parts. AEM even.

You will cry if you have to buy that stuff I bet. Parts that fit right the first time that are dyno tuned.

Don't let the fact that you can use your library card and get parts for the Civic that it is a good bargin.

BTW. XE? No wonder!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.