1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
anything SS Autochrome is S*it. avoid it like the plague.

Greddy makes a turbo kit for the KA24. check it out.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I figured thanks man.

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
if the turbo is new, it might just be worth it. Its only 725, and for a new turbo, manifold, BOV, and wastegate, as well as gaskets, its not too bad. The manifold looks pretty decent too, much better in terms of looks than the JGS that costs about 300-400 total (140 if you actually know how to weld) and the rest of the parts are worth that extra amount. Although, since it is SSAutoChrome, I would be definitely skeptical regarding the quality of the manifold (they tend to crack, purchase at your own risk.) Definitely ask some questions and be skeptical, but I guess its worth the money, especially if you got a welder on hand.

·