Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's kinda short notice, but is anyone up for the drag strip this Sunday? Gonna be nice and cool, and supposed to be dry this weekend. I'm thinking of making a few passes. If this isn't enough notice, suggest a date we could get together. Maybe even meet up and cruise to the track.

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
hey man, i already told some people to hit up the track friday 21st. i dont know if you want to wait so we can be with alot of people. i was bout to post it on here, but snce i saw this. let me know if anybody wants to go, itll be at the HRP.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nacho_nissan said:
hey man, i already told some people to hit up the track friday 21st. i dont know if you want to wait so we can be with alot of people. i was bout to post it on here, but snce i saw this. let me know if anybody wants to go, itll be at the HRP.

21st sounds good to me.

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
sorry, but theres gonna be alot of people going the 28th, so we are just goin to wait till then. according to some people in H-I, some fast ricers will be there.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually, that works better for me. Just found out we're having company this weekend. What time are ya planning to be there? Maybe I'll show up a little early and save a few spots. Oh, and I'll see if I can talk a few hot rodders into coming out, maybe give the fast guys some competition.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, what's the word, nacho? Is it still on for Friday, or ya think it'll be a rain-out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts