Nissan Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Teknokid, if for some reason the arrangemnt with Bigsad doesn't go through, it's your's.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well Bigsad hasn't sent me anything and hasn't responded to my e-mail. I'm not making any assumptions at this point, so maybe he'll read this and let me know what's up. In the meantime give me your zip Teknokid and I'll figure out what shipping will cost, that is if you're still interested. Then if he's doesn't want it, we'll be set to go. I'll tell ya, I have the hardest time getting rid of stuff. I had an old weed-eater that I set out on my curb with a free sign on it and it took all day before someone grabbed it. I also have a skateboard signed my the band Silverchair and I can't get anyone to take it off my hands for shipping only. Then again, the people interested live in freakin' Austrtralia and Sweden, and shipping is pretty expensive. :) I can't seem to sell my '93 XE either. I think It's time to take an ad out in the paper.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Originally posted by TheNatrix: "Well if these deals fall through, can I be next in line?"
You sure can!

Thanks Teknokid, I keep forgetting what it weighs after I weigh it, so I'll check it again tomorrow and let you know what shipping will be. I pm'd Bigsad and no reply as of yet. Hope nothing happened to him. I think I'm a curse. I found out that this guy that I sold power windows to (for a ford tempo), damn near cut his middle finger tip off when he cut the cable tie that I used to compress one of the actuators (they're spring loaded) so it'd fit in the box. He had to go to the hospital and get stitches and everything. He said it cut down to the bone. I still feel like shit about it. :( I know I warned him in an e-mail before I shipped the stuff, I swear I did. I was worried he might get hurt because the thing nailed me in the side when I was trying to compress it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts