Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone with a U13 Altima that is willing to lend out their shift boot.

I make custom shift boot, e-brake boots, and other parts, and I'm looking to get a pattern made for the Altima.

I just need to borrow it for a few days, and I'll send you back a FREE custom shift boot. Here are all the materials and colors you can choose from: :::: Shift Style :::: Color Chart

And here are some samples of my work on various vehicles:

· Registered
75 Posts
true about the auto shift boot but i have took the plastics off and put a shift boot in looks like a stick i no lame but the stuff was broken when i got it so i did it this way . wut you plan on doin with the ebrake cover its like rubber? let me no i wouldnt mind sendin my stuff to you

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
true about the auto shift boot but i have took the plastics off and put a shift boot in looks like a stick i no lame but the stuff was broken when i got it so i did it this way . wut you plan on doin with the ebrake cover its like rubber? let me no i wouldnt mind sendin my stuff to you
Do you happen to have a photo of the e-brake?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.