Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NissanForums.com has been upgraded to the newest version of vBulletin (3.0.7). This is the first major upgrade since last July, so if any errors are noticed please report them.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Don't know if it's a real problem, but what happened to the quotes used during a reply? They were on the screen yesterday and gone today. As in
blah blah
is not showing.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
^^well the ones done yesterday in OT aren't showing.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
and also you cant create new threads in the sponsor section for it says that the user does not have permission to do so.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Scott said:
NissanForums.com has been upgraded to the newest version of vBulletin (3.0.7). This is the first major upgrade since last July, so if any errors are noticed please report them.
Thanks for all the hard work that you guys do on this forum. Much appreciated!

:thumbup:

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Also I dont know if its a problem with my browser or not, but the banners at the top are now not showing up. I see a sweet little red x.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Is it a forum error that it is about 430 in the morning and there are 10 members online and 150+ guests?

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
Ive been to other vBulletin-type auto sites (Saturn, Chevy, etc...) and this is by far the best one out there. It takes quite a bit of dedication to keep us updated and ever-improved. Just another reason to be a proud Nissan owner. :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
DraftEm98 said:
Ive been to other vBulletin-type auto sites (Saturn, Chevy, etc...) and this is by far the best one out there. It takes quite a bit of dedication to keep us updated and ever-improved. Just another reason to be a proud Nissan owner. :)
Is it an error that 1.6Pete and all of his posts... have dissappeared?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ICP Sux0rZ! said:
i meant us, why can't i edit in this area?
oh jesus their every where!

after 2 hours you cant edit.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ICP Sux0rZ! said:
no i mean right after leaving a post
yea, i realized after i posted that. and i also realized your are san marcos :thumbup: HA! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts