14 Posts
something ...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bkeasley said:
something ...

thank goodness, someone else is alive, anyone im off to take a calculus test. what everybodys thoughts on calculus. is it teh hotness or teh suck?

·
Registered
14 Posts
booo calculus but then again me no likey anything with math unless its adding the money to my bank account i love that math !

·
Registered
0 Posts
I hates the math classes. Mostly because very few teachers have any concept of how to make a math class interesting. Math teachers least of all. and this forum is not teh sux! This forum rOxOrz! :p

·
Registered
37 Posts
yes i am greatly inclined to agree with Joffe, the nissan forums should not be your main concern. Fuck the nissan forums go do something worthwhile (not saying that the nissan forums suck or anything, but come on man do more than be on the fucking forums) because honestly the forums are where to go when you have nothing else to to do that is really relevent. I am not speaking out aginst the people that post here alot but, my point is there is more to life than fucking cars, i know that because i have spent more on cars than you will make in the next two to three years (no bullshit), so fuck your car and fuck your turbo they are fucking worthless in the grand scheem of things. go out and have fun with your life, drink all you can, fuck every girl that looks your way, and do some shit that you can tell your grand kids about. ( I am only saying this because i used to be all about the forums and my "uber" turbo car, but i have realized there is more to life than such stupid bullshit, go out and have fun and be known for the person you are rather than be known for the car you have, i promise you there is nothing worse than having people know you for your fucking car) ;) so fuck the car its nothing more than a way from point a to point b

·
Registered
80 Posts
SleepERr said:
yes i am greatly inclined to agree with Joffe, the nissan forums should not be your main concern. Fuck the nissan forums go do something worthwhile (not saying that the nissan forums suck or anything, but come on man do more than be on the fucking forums) because honestly the forums are where to go when you have nothing else to to do that is really relevent. I am not speaking out aginst the people that post here alot but, my point is there is more to life than fucking cars, i know that because i have spent more on cars than you will make in the next two to three years (no bullshit), so fuck your car and fuck your turbo they are fucking worthless in the grand scheem of things. go out and have fun with your life, drink all you can, fuck every girl that looks your way, and do some shit that you can tell your grand kids about. ( I am only saying this because i used to be all about the forums and my "uber" turbo car, but i have realized there is more to life than such stupid bullshit, go out and have fun and be known for the person you are rather than be known for the car you have, i promise you there is nothing worse than having people know you for your fucking car) ;) so fuck the car its nothing more than a way from point a to point b

amen brotha

·
Back in a Nissan....
105 Posts
shift_owned

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
...why get upset about it? It's a forum...some people post when they're bored.

·
Registered
39 Posts
SleepERr said:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i like my KN4 painted Lucino VZR Grill

·
Registered
4 Posts
SleepERr said:
Wow. Nicely put. But true. I probably could have put it into one (or maybe 2) sentences, something like this:
Don't spend your entire life worrying about the fucking car that's dinged to hell and loses value, even on days we're throwing money at the fucking mods that mean you have more problems with it than the day before. It's a vehicle to get you from here to there and back.

NOW - not that I adhere to all that - I love throwing money at the damn thing and realize all of what's been said above. It's one of my weaknesses. "I spent all my money on beer and women. The rest I just wasted..."

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dtholmanmax said:
Wow. Nicely put. But true. I probably could have put it into one (or maybe 2) sentences, something like this:
Don't spend your entire life worrying about the fucking car that's dinged to hell and loses value, even on days we're throwing money at the fucking mods that mean you have more problems with it than the day before. It's a vehicle to get you from here to there and back.

NOW - not that I adhere to all that - I love throwing money at the damn thing and realize all of what's been said above. It's one of my weaknesses. "I spent all my money on beer and women. The rest I just wasted..."

ok my life is my life. thanks for the advice.

A. I have a girlfriend
B. I love my car and it does not have any issues related to the turbo or any other modification
C. I really dont have that much interest in alcohol. its nice but im not going to go drop money on getting drunk as often as possible. not saying thats bad. its just not MY thing. your thing is your thing. whatever makes you happy do it.
D. There is no need to get offended by what I just said, 90% of the time i spend on the forum is when im at work. thats right omgzor i work. my dad did not buy me any of my mods. omgzor. he bought me the car and thats it. which i am extremely thankful for because i know some people in this world are not as fortunate. I hope that they day comes when those people will be able to buy their kids a nice used car.
E. This conversation is over, if i could lock a thread this would be it.
F. I am sorry if some people dont like me. I personally have either gotten over things that have been said or have come to the conclusion I was over reacting. thats right I admit that I over reacted on some comments people made towards me. They were jokes and I should had treated them like jokes.
G. Now this conversation is really over.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Closed per request of thread starter...take it to pm's if you have more to say.

Thankyouhaveaniceday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.