Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am clueless concerning what I need to click on to post a technical message. I just joined and the only way I have been able to navigate to anywhere that I can post a thread is by clicking on the New Member link. Can someone tell me what I need to click on to post a technical question. Thanks.

·
cheese
618 Posts
welcome to Nissan Forums, you gotta wait a couple days to post

taken frome the rules/info

The first thing you need to know about being a new member is there is a probationary period. Basically, until you've been a member for 48 hours and posted at least one message there are some restrictions in place. You may still post messages, but may not use the classifieds, create polls, rate threads, or use private messages. These restrictions are automatically lifted after meeting the requirements

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

I figured out what I needed to do to post. I didn't realize I needed to pick a forum to post in. Needless to say I haven't been in many of these forums before. Thanks for replying to me. I appreciate it.

black_ser95 said:
welcome to Nissan Forums, you gotta wait a couple days to post

taken frome the rules/info

The first thing you need to know about being a new member is there is a probationary period. Basically, until you've been a member for 48 hours and posted at least one message there are some restrictions in place. You may still post messages, but may not use the classifieds, create polls, rate threads, or use private messages. These restrictions are automatically lifted after meeting the requirements

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
black_ser95 said:
you gotta wait a couple days to post
Not true. Look at what you quoted:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts