Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the board go here on Fridays or saturdays? This is in Florida BTW.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I go every once in a while but never in my car...not till its done uknow...

Me and my boy were on our way to meet up with sum other guys but they stopped us and said it was rained out on Fri.

Look out for FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE...

T

·
0 Posts
A few of us from the SR20deforum go up there occasionally.

Kyle

T

·
0 Posts
No I've not seen you...but i generally look around see if I see any NIssans or people and then either jet or chill for a few.

Kyle

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah i pretty much try and take my kid out there every week he likes it better than chuckie cheeses chip off the old block it can be fun but hard to find parking though

·
Master of the 5th speed
147 Posts
Re: Is cool

Classic XE said:
Tons of rice, but some nice Nissans. I saw the gray classic with Tsurus, very nice & clean. Also a couple of SPEC Vs.
WAY WAY WAY too much rice :eek: I went there this last weekend, and I felt like throwing up :)

Its like a competition of who has the highest spoiler, brightest super white lights, and most unique altezza lights. Very very sad.

·
Master of the 5th speed
147 Posts
Classic XE said:
Hey Serban you forgot the interior neon lighting. :D
AH! That was driving me crazy too...There was a Focus out there on saturday with airbags...and the guy actually controlled them from his remote for the alarm...I was next to the car, and the whole thing raised up, and the guy was walking to it.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I mean for all the crap u have to deal wit out there---Towers still has sum quality rides that go out there....U just have to look long and hard-lol

Nah but for real Its a cool place to chill and show off UKNOW....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
LMAO....Hey MO sounds like you've def. been there before....I mean wut can U do--NO matter where U go theres gonna be some of that..

U gotta make the best of it UKNOW

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Tower Shops is a nice place to scope out, but when the kids start wanting to race, I'm out. I might check it out tonight........

·
Registered
40 Posts
yo MP....Hey i got there every friday night 4 sure when the REAL car show is. Maybe you guys can look out for my ride, It a Black 96 SE-R.....Debagded, only SE-R left on. Don't mistake me for the DET that shows up every now and then...LOL

Like MP says LOOK OUT FOR FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts