Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got on to the highway (which I don't do very much) and started off...i thought iw as doin' pretty good about 75 or so and a forerunner comes up kinda fast on me (problly mid 90's) don't kno much about em...anyway pulls up beside me and I was gone, but didn't want to get in more trouble with the police (warned the day before) so i slowed down a little after i passed a few cars...so the guy pulls up to me again and this time made me mad so i cranked my little sentra up over 100 and he was a black speck in my rearview (might be lame but i felt satisfied)

:p

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Something is seriously wrong with some SUV owners in the fact that they think because they can see over just about every car on the highway, they can go faster as well. People here in south florida have a bad complex with trying to keep with fools like me in my sentras and I say it's pointless trying to stop them. Lets face it, if you're an SUV driver and you're cruising behind a little car at 120mph, you're already over your and you're asking for a rollover. Especially when the little car pulls away from you while you're doing 120, like you're standing still.

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
well. people in my town love trucks.. its a hick town and they all think trucks are fast and strong and that you wont get hurt if you crash in em.. on the highway you see those F-350, silverados and dodge rams speeding aboput 110 mph thinking they are cool. im not nutz trying to race dumb trucks with my lil sentra. from accident reports i read in the pappers more people die in car accidents are trucks drivers. i borrowd my friends 2001 Porsche Boxster oneday and smoked all the truckies in town. just to tell them that their trucks are a piece of shit. :)

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
just to tell them that their trucks are a piece of shit.
Unfortunately, they don't hear you..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts