Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I need info on problems that arise with the GA16de when it is boosted. I want to know what kind of electrical (ecu and sensors) problems it sees. I know this motor cant hold but 5-8 pounds stock, so i plan on fortifying the bottom end maybe strenghthen the valvetrain? And also if anyone knows where a used or new turbo manifold could be purchased? I have a Big 16G turbo and 1st Gen eclipse BOV but I think that the Hotshots turbo manifold uses a Garret type exhaust flange, so I need to locate a T28 or T3 Garret Exhaust housing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
turbo

B13turbo93 said:
Alright I need info on problems that arise with the GA16de when it is boosted. I want to know what kind of electrical (ecu and sensors) problems it sees. I know this motor cant hold but 5-8 pounds stock, so i plan on fortifying the bottom end maybe strenghthen the valvetrain? And also if anyone knows where a used or new turbo manifold could be purchased? I have a Big 16G turbo and 1st Gen eclipse BOV but I think that the Hotshots turbo manifold uses a Garret type exhaust flange, so I need to locate a T28 or T3 Garret Exhaust housing.
hey i wanted to see how you were coming with your turbo upgrade? i just got a setup off of ebay for my 1.6. look on ebay under 91 sentra and you might find the exaust flange for a garrett turbo that you are needing. let me know how your setup works.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
B13turbo93 said:
NissanRerformanceMag Project 200SX 16. Turbo has the answers.

Lew

·