Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size are those b-14 rims?(the type Samo has on his car) Where do you get those and can they still be ordered new from Nissan Dealer parts? How much did they cost? Will the 2k2 V-spec 17-inch rims fit on a b-13 or will the lug size cause trouble? If you have clear side markers can you tell me where you got them? Samo: do you have the "nissan" emblem on your front grille?

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
The B14 SE-R rims are 15x6 I believe. Check the se-r.net classifieds. They can be ordered new from Nissan, but the price will be INSANE. 2000+ wheels will NOT fit a B13.

The clear side markers are made by Nis-Knacks. They are no longer in production. You'll have to get lucky and find a used set for sale.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I got my SE-R wheels from Mark Merliss on the SR20 boards for I believe $350+shipping, or something in that general area. They're 15x6 and weigh 17 lbs. From Nissan they run over $300 a wheel. B15 wheels will not fit, as Steve said, since they have a different lug pattern. My clear sidemarkers are homemade. And yes, I do have a Nissan emblem on the front, offset 3/4 to one side.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
That's them, although it looks like they have been powercoated, which is cool. Either that, or the seller mis-identified the finish and they are actually SE-L wheels, which look the same, but with a bronze-sort-of finish.

B

·
0 Posts
Will 4-lug 240SX wheels fit onto a B13? I think the lug patterns are the same... I've got a friend with a 240SX and he just got new rims for his car and wants to get more garage space back by selling a set of 240 wheels

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I believe the 240 uses the 4x114.3 lug pattern, instead of the 4x100 pattern found on B14 and older Sentras, so they will not bolt up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts