Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a company called Libero USA. They quoted me $2900 shipped to my house for a full JSpec TT front clip, from bumper to shifter. This was a 93TT I believe. I haven't ordered from them, and haven't checked them out with BBB, so I can't comment on reliability, but for those of us planning the swap, it'd be a good company to check into.

Just thought I would pass on the info.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
RezidentEvil said:
I came across a company called Libero USA. They quoted me $2900 shipped to my house for a full JSpec TT front clip, from bumper to shifter. This was a 93TT I believe. I haven't ordered from them, and haven't checked them out with BBB, so I can't comment on reliability, but for those of us planning the swap, it'd be a good company to check into.

Just thought I would pass on the info.
Wow, that sounds like a killer deal!

Mike

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I thought so too. Figuring that all the parts are already there for the swap, and then the amount of stuff that could be sold (ie, headlights, fenders, hood, front nose, etc), you could recover a decent percentage of the initial cost, plus have the boost. I'm going to be researching them more in the next couple days in preparation for my conversion.

BTW, just got the new issue of SCC - your Z looks fantastic!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops, my mistake - thought you were someone else!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEy thats not a bad deal. Buddy of mine has a 90 300z N/A and he wants to do the conversion. I sighned up here to learn all i can on such a swap. Know any links about the conversion?:D I need to learn.;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
done it!

I have already done a Jspec TT swap into my Z. Your better off getting a TT from the get go! Trust me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts